Pages

Tuesday, July 27

I'm Addicted to Your Wigs...

It's official. I have an addiction. I CAN'T STOP BUYING HALF WIGS!!! For some reason everytime I go into the beauty suplly store, I walk out with a new wig. Right now I'm into the big curly look so I bought Outre's "Renee" and Vanessa Wigs "La Jay." Mind you...whenever I go in I never try them on because I get that "it's going to work out no matter what" feeling. So the Renee wig is really cute. It's a short curly bob thats cut to perfection. The La Jay wig on the other is massive lol. When I got home and tried it on I said to myself I look like Diana Ross on a power trip. So when your curious about something you bought or want to buy, what do you do? Go on youtube cause you know somebody has created a review. So I found a couple of videos that showed me how to work the wig and I got it to look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment