Pages

Wednesday, December 22

It's been a long time...

So it's been awhile since I wrote in this blog. From Sept-Nov I was sooo busy w/ work that I didn't have any time to myself. And on top of that being stressed about it because I was taking on a new role. But any who, during that time period I did my second big chop.

In October I made an appointment to have my hair straightened. When the stylist took a look at my hair she was like, "this has got to go!". So she basically chopped off a good 4 inches of my hair. At first I didn't know what to expect but as the days and weeks went on I grew to love it!! She also introduced me to some products by "Phyto". They are expensive but the trick is to not use a lot. That'll keep your pockets happy lol. Because of the change, I now have a new regimen. I'm still experimenting and trying to figure out how to maintain moisture because of this coooold weather.

Wash- 1x a week w/ PhytoSpecific Shampoo

Oil Rinsing (I do this every other week) w/ a mixture of olive oil, castor oil & jojoba oil.

Deep Condition w/ PhytoSpecific Crème Bath or Phytokarite

My staple style is two strand twists. So I just do that after conditioning my hair and in the morning I untwist each section w/ PhytoSpecific Moisturizing Style Crème. I LOVE this stuff. It keeps my hair moisturized and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment