Pages

Tuesday, July 5

2hairReview: Outre Velvet Remi Yaki

I have to say that I really really like this hair! I bought a 14in and 16in from my local BSS in 1B and its been holding up really well. The only thing I don't like is
that to me the hair gets greasy really quickly which makes it difficult to blend. Since I can't wash my weave on my own (my hair is natural so its difficult to blend after washing) I have to get it done every 2 weeks and that alone doesn't seem like enough. So next time I'm going to get the Natural Yaki and see how that works. But overall I hardly have any shedding and this is the 2nd time I've put it in.


These curls were done a week after I got the hair installed. I used a CHI 1in flat iron and used youtubber DulceCandy87's method. Also, do not attempt to try and curl this hair if it's greasy. I learned this the hard way thinking I could before getting ready for a wedding (good thing I brought my flexi rods).

No comments:

Post a Comment