Pages

Monday, July 11

Review: Elasta QP Curl Wax




When I had my weave done in April, I decided to go straight first instead of curly. I don't like the full closure look so I left a little bit out in the front. I was going back and forth before I made this decision because I was afraid of heat damage from trying to blend my natural hair. So while my hairdresser was pressing out my hair I realized he was using this curl wax product. At first I was nervous because I thought he was using that old school apex curl wax (you know the one in the white tin?). But then when I looked closer I noticed he was using Elasta QP Curl Wax. No what’s great about this product is that it works as a heat protectant. BINGO! I use to have the motions heat protectant but I found that it would leave this sticky texture on my hair. And also, a little goes a long way. Too much of this will weigh your hair down and make it appear more greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment