Pages

Sunday, July 3

Makeup Brushes I Luv!

When I first started getting into makeup, I didn’t know where to start. There are so many different companies so at times it’s hard to tell who has the best products. So with that said in comes trial and error. Amongst my friends I’m known as the guinea pig so I love testing out new things!  Luckily, after attending various makeup shows and obtaining pro discounts I was able to do this without spending a lot of money. Listed below are a few of my favs:


ELF Studio Powder brush
This brush is awesome for applying setting powder and it never sheds!
Royal & Langnickel Silk Taklon Blush brush
I actually use this brush to apply my foundation. Since the brush is so wide, it cuts applying foundation in half for me. I got this at IMATS.
Royal & Langnickel Silk Contour Blush Brush
This brush is great for blush. I also got this at IMATS.
Crown Brush Deluxe Pointed Crease
I know a lot of people use this for their eyes but I actually use it to apply concealer.
Sephora Professional Platinum Concealer Airbrush
After applying concealer w/ the crown brush I use this to buff out the concealer to give a soft finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment