Pages

Tuesday, September 13

Do you believe in Andre Walker's Hair Typing System?



When I first started going natural, I found it difficult to maintain my hair. I didn't know what products to use or where to turn. After doing some research I came across Andre Walker's "Hair Type System". Many of you might know Andre as being Oprah's hairstylist for 20+ years. So basically what this does is place your hair type (straight, wavy, curly, etc) in a specific category that is then broken up into a sub-category according to your texture. I find it very useful because if you're a 4a another person with 4a hair can recommend products that work for them. And yes, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another, but it can steer you in the right direction. Check out the link below to see what hair type you might be!

http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types 

No comments:

Post a Comment