Pages

Thursday, October 13

Indique Hair - Halleys Curls...Whats your take on these brands?


I'm definitely in need of some new hair. I'm currently on the second lap of my Bohyme Brazilian Wave and I can't even wear the hair out anymore because it tangles so much. My best friend currently has in the Bounce Relaxed Straight by Indique and loves it. Only thing is that it doesn't hold a curl. I usually like to wear my hair straight, but every once in a while I like to curl it. If I do get this hair I'm going to try the Bounce Natural Roots or Pure Wavy. You can check out their products here.

Also, I've heard good things about Halley's Curls Virgin Malaysian hair. Which I think would be great because it's like a loose curl so I can have the best of both worlds kinda. They currently have a sale going on so if you’re interested get it cheap while you can!

Have you tried any of these brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment