Pages

Monday, November 7

Bohyme Brazilian Wave Review & New Install: Outre Velvet Remi- Natural Yaki

Sooooo my bo-braz. I had it installed in July 2011 and then re installed in Sept. When I first had the hair put in it was great. I used a pack and a 1/2 and wore it out of the salon curly. The maintenance was fine. Every Sunday I would co-wash the hair, deep condition my leave out and then braid it into 2 pigtails. This caused very little shedding and tangling. Now fast forward to September. The hair started tangling like no other. Conditioning and braiding didn't even help so upon having the hair re installed I had my stylist straighten it. This caused little tangling until I got to week 3. The hair just started having a mind of it's own. I would brush it in the morning and it would be fine but within an hour or two it just went crazy. So for the next 3 weeks, I could only wear it in a bun. Would I try this hair again? Probably not. I just love the fact that it blends very well with my natural hair.

So now this past Saturday I had the Outre Velvet Remi- Natural Yaki installed (12in & 14in in 1b). A while ago I actually posted about the regular Outre Remi Velvet and said it was a bit too silky for my natural hair. This one blends pretty good so far. It also holds a curl really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment