Pages

Tuesday, November 15

Outre Velvet Remi Natural Yaki Update

Sorry for not posting on Friday and yesterday. My brother got married this past weekend so I was realllllly busy and exhausted.




So its been a week since I got this hair installed and its holding up great! My stylist put in a pack and a half and it's so much thicker then the regular Velvet Remi. I use flexi rods every night to get that curl/wave look. Since I had it cut into layers I use small ones on the top and bigger ones on the bottom. The hair does shed quite a bit but since I wear it curly all the time, it doesn't bother me. And as for blending, it blends really well with my natural hair. I only have to flat iron it twice a week (max). When I get to the 1 month mark, I'll do another review on this hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment