Pages

Monday, December 12

Its my Nappiversary!

Do you know what today is?? ITS MY NAPPIVERSARY (little Tevin Campbell plug lol). Yes! I'm at the 3 year mark of being natural and I loveeee it! I've definitely had my share of ups and downs but I'm glad I pulled through. From the countless products to researching high and low on Black Hair Media forum, I have to say thank you to the following individuals that have and still continue to inspire me: NaturallyNikéNaturally ObsessedNikkimae2003ItsMsHeatherNicole, & Rusticbeauty.

Below is a picture of my hair when i took out my weave last month.

I started taking biotin and fish oil over the summer and it definitely has made a difference in my hair growth. I can now put my hair up into a ponytail without having to pin the "i can't make it" sides. I can't wait until later this month when I have to take out my weave again. I will post an updated picture for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment