Pages

Monday, March 26

Sassy Mitchell Hair Review- Eurasian Ocean Wave

For the past couple of months, I've been researching different hair sellers. I hear great things about Indique but their prices are too expensive for me right now. Then some lady recommended Halley's Curls but after reading reviews on BHM I decided I'm not taking the chance. So one day while browsing various sites I came across Sassy Mitchell. The deal breaker for me is YouTube videos. After watching about 3-5 I can make an overall decision. So Lover4Fashion posted this video and I automatically fell in love. They also offer a 10% discount to students per bundle! Something unheard of. Usually you have to wait until a seller has a spring, winter or some kind of special sale to catch a break. I purchased two 16in bundles of the Eurasian Ocean Wave and have to say hands down this is the best hair I've ever had. I actually had to look at the calender to see when I got it installed because it still looks so good. No tangling, shedding, nothing! This is definitely a good investment. They're based in Atlanta and their customer service is great. They even offer layaway. I installed this hair on Feb 18th and washed it myself every 2 weeks. The hair color to me is like a 2 so I had to dye it black. Below are a few pictures. I'm now considering the Brazilian Tight Curl for the summertime.



 2 bundles of 16in- 4oz a piece (sorry about the glare)





Hair color


  Hair wet after dyeing





Dry the next morning







(Creative Director of ELLE Magazine, Joe Zee! I took this picture after a speaker series)

Voila! If you have any questions, feel free to ask below!

2 comments:

  1. hello, I was wondering how long did you have it in your hair before it started to shed,dry or tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It actually never shed or tangled (which is surprising!). And it wasn't dry either.

    ReplyDelete