Pages

Thursday, May 31

Hair Cut Time!

After wearing protective styles for a year, I decided to rock my natural hair again. I realized that in order to do so, I had to get it cut. So I returned to my stylist Maisha at Bibi Salon in Harlem, NY. I love her salon because its cozy and she takes her time with you, unlike most salons that try to rush you in and out.  Now, the last time I was there my hair was a mess. It was dry, brittle and broken off in so many places. So after taking biotin for a year, my hair grew back tremendously. She gave me a fresh cut and recommended a shampoo and conditioner by Phyto. I haven't used them as yet but plan on putting them to work this weekend. Check out my pics below of the process from start to finish.






Hair flat ironed w/out cut



Finished product!



No comments:

Post a Comment