Pages

Thursday, July 10

Review: MAC "Double Dare" Cremesheen Glass


For me, lip gloss is usually a hit or miss. Some come out too sticky and others either smell or taste horrible. I was shopping at MAC one day for my normal Studio Fix foundation and decided to take a look at their lip glosses. I explained to the artist that I wanted something to make my lips appear pinker (they're a bit darker) and she recommended this Cremesheen Glass in "Double Dare."

The Cremesheen line is more on the opaque side but does go on sheer if you wear a little bit. I actually love this color so much that I'm already on my second tube. Two dabs of this on top of matte lipstick make all the difference. If this is too much for you, try their Tinted Lipglass. It's cheaper and comes in more colors.

You can view the Cremesheen line here or the Tinted Lipglass line here.


 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment