Pages

Thursday, August 5

Hydrate Me 8)


Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
I just bought this product yesterday and I love it! After reading alot of natural hair blogs I noticed that alot of people liked using it. From this line I sometimes use the totally twisted conditioner as a detangler.

This is what I did after taking out my braids:
1) I detangled with water and VO5 Moisture Milks.
2) Applied Giovanni's Tea Tree Conditioner and covered my hair with a shower cap.
3) Let it marinate overnight.
4) The next morning I rinsed out the conditioner and parted my hair into 4 sections.
5) I washed with Burt Bee's Baby Bee Shampoo and rinsed.
6) I then applied the Hello Hydration and let my hair air dry.
**When it dried, my hair felt soooo soft. Definitely a product I will be using more often.**

1 comment:

  1. Do the Herbal Essences conditioners leave a lot of build-up in your hair? I'm currently following the Curly Girl (no-poo, no -cones) method, but I think I want a change. It's so hard to find -cone free conditioners and the drugstore brands just smell so good. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete