Pages

Wednesday, July 6

Bey is at it again!




I've been so busy and haven’t had the opportunity to really sit and listen to Beyonce's new album "4". This 12 track CD hit stores on Tuesday June 28. I haven’t been following music as often as I do so when I heard she was coming out with a new album it kind of hit me out of nowhere. So far the two songs I had the opportunity to hear (Best Thing I Never Had and Run the World) are good. She always comes with a sense of creativity that not many artists bring to the table. Her songs always have a message that each and every one of us can relate to like albums "B'Day" and "I Am Sasha Fierce" were amazing. Hit after hit such as Irreplaceable, Get Me Bodied (which you hear at every sweet 16, wedding, etc), Ring the Alarm, If I Were a Boy, Halo, and Single Ladies to name a few. She is the epitome of a black women working hard in the music industry and I love it! So later on this week I will review the CD and tell you guys what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment