Pages

Thursday, July 7

Summer Heat Tips


Gotta love the summer! Here are some tips to help you stay cool and collected :)


1. Drink lots of water!- Yes the old saying is very cliché but true. Try and stay hydrated. I drink 2-3 bottles of water a day.
2. SPF- Since I wear makeup I opt for products that have SPF in them. I'm currently using Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer which has an SPF of 20 and also Jack Black Lip Balm which is SPF 25.
3. No AC? - Get that fan going. I can deal with heat indoors as long as a fan is blowing directly on me. I also leave the window ajar and keep the curtains and blinds closed. That helps to keep the area cool.
4. Wear loose clothing- I hate to see people in jackets (I know your hot!). If you can, opt for loose and light colored (dark colors attract heat). Nothing is worse than wearing something uncomfortable AND feeling hot at the same time.
5. Sunglasses- It's always good to have a pair to protect your eyes from UV light. The good thing is there everywhere and cheap! I got a cute pair of aviators from H&M (I call them my "pocket friendly" Ray Bans).

No comments:

Post a Comment