Pages

Wednesday, September 28

Petey Pablo to Serve Prison Sentence

Just yesterday I was reading about Mystikal starting his career over after being released from jail in early 2010. Now this morning I see Petey Pablo will be serving a prison sentence for possession of a stolen firearm. He tried to board a plane with it last year and come to find out this same weapon was stolen during a burglary some years prior. I'm just like damn. I know he hasn't had any major hits since "Freek-A-Leek" but so many rappers are being or have been incarcerated. We have Ja-Rule, Lil Wayne, T.I, and others. I know they all have different sentences but question is, do some of these rappers think they are invincible? Or is it the legal system being extra hard on them because of their celebrity status? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment