Pages

Thursday, September 29

Items I want to try....

There are a few products out there on the market that I've been dying to try. Let me know what you think if you have any of these items.








Soap & Glory "Flake Away: Body Polish"
This line of beauty products is actually based in the UK but now Sephora is carrying it. I was in love with St.Ives Body Polish in Oatmeal & Shea Butter but all of a sudden they discontinued it. So I've been looking for a replacement for awhile. I also love the fact that this line is a bit cheaper than most in Sephora.

Soap & Glory @ Sephora










Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil
Now I've heard a lot of good things about this eye pencil. I currently use MAC's  Eye Kohl  in "Smolder" and have no problems with it but I may just try this dark purple one by urban Decay called  "Rockstar". I'm a bit hesitant on buying this because it's $18.

Urban Decay @ Sephora









MACs Matchmaster Foundation

I went to a MAC counter and had the opportunity to test out this product. I wear NW45 so after trying 8 & 8.5, 8 blended the best. I'm a bit hesitant only because I have very oily skin so I'm not sure how well it will work on me.

MAC Matchmaster












MAC Lipstick "Violetta"
I've seen a couple of bloggers post pics of this lipstick and it's gorgeous! I'm starting to really get into lipstick and have been looking for a bright violet purple.

MAC "Violetta"

No comments:

Post a Comment