Pages

Friday, September 30

Bohyme Brazilian Wave Review

So after looking at this hair on blogs for about 2 years I finally decided to purchase it. I got one 14in from hairsisters.com for $90 (they had a 10% sale) and the other at my local bss.

Before I installed it,I sealed the wefts with Dritz "Fray Check" which was very cheap. I got a bottle from Walmart for like $2-$3. Then I let it dry over night and had it installed the next day. This was back in July. Now I'm on my second install with this hair and it's holding up great! Instead of having it curly this time, I had my stylist straighten it. And I have to say it's a lot easier to manage straight. To keep it from tangling I just braid it into 2 pigtails before I go to bed. When I get up I just unravel and go. I don't put any product in the hair because I feel like the more product you put into it, the more you weigh it down and then the more you have to wash it.




Wet after install










No comments:

Post a Comment