Pages

Wednesday, November 2

Cute Gloves for a Cool Price





As I start my day to go to work, I notice that putting my hands in my pockets isn't saving the day. My hands still continue to freeze! Which I hate. So you know what that means....glove shopping! Here are a few styles I found for a reasonable price.

















F21: Bow Trim Gloves $2.50
If your looking for something basic, these are a great option. They're available in black & mustard.

The North Face: ETIP Gloves $40
Hate having to take off your gloves to use your iPhone? Well with these you don't have to! The thumb and index finger on these gloves allow you to operate any touch screen object. 
They're available in white, black and blue.



Urban Outfitters: BDG Cable Convertible Glove $16
What I like about these gloves is that if you have to do something, you can flip back the flap instead of having to take off the gloves. Available in various colors.





Vince Camuto Laced Glove $98
Ok so these aren't cheap but they're cute if your looking for the biker chic look.


Merona Rouched Gloves $20
You can achieve the above look for a cheaper price at Target. They 
also have a ton of other styles for a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment