Pages

Tuesday, November 1

Kim Kardashian.....Divorce??

Yea I know it comes as no surprise to most people. Honestly, I love Kim K! She has great style and represents for us curvy big booty women out there! But this whole divorce thing that's going on now is ridiculous. She just got married less than 3 months ago and is already filing for divorce?? This makes me draw a conclusion: marriage must be a joke. Making this promise in front of God obviously means nothing to her. From what I understand (I'm not married so I could be wrong) marriage isn't 100% peachy. It's about working to join two lives together to become one. You don't just file for divorce when things don't work out "in the beginning." I can understand if you put in 2 years of trying to reconcile your differences. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment