Pages

Tuesday, November 22

Lucky Shops Review

I attended LUCKY magazines ultimate shopping event on Nov 6. It was definitely a great experience. They had a lot of different designers at decent prices like Rachel Roy I believe was 50% off, LeSportsac was 40%, Rebecca Minkoff, Pour La Victorie, Kelsi Dagger, and others. They also had this promotion called "Lucky Breaks". On the hour, they would announce additional discounts like for example, at 2pm they announced everything at the HSN booth was now 50%. That's how I got the watch below lol. They also provided free drinks (Vitamin Water, Gold Peak Tea, water, etc) and Hpnotiq Harmonie was served at 3pm.



I got this Yumi Kimi dress for $35 (it's originally $172.00).
 







And I purchased this watch for $17 from the HSN table. It's made by "Curations with Stefani Greenfield". 
You can view it here. It's originally $70.


No comments:

Post a Comment