Pages

Monday, November 21

LUSH Store Review

I was on my way to the beauty supply store and out of the corner of my eye I saw Lush! I've heard so many good things about this store so I had to stop in. I was immediately greeted by someone that asked me if I was looking for anything special. I was hardly even listening to her because the aroma of soaps and such was tantalizing. They have so many different kinds of soaps, exfoliators, toners, etc laid out for you to smell and try! So back to the story...I told her I was looking for an exfoliator because this cold weather has dried out my face. You can't have flawless makeup during the day with crackly and flaky skin! So she recommended "Angels on Bare Skin." They had it laid out in a small kind of petri dish. So I picked it up to smell and it has a lavender type of scent. Now whats cool is that they can try it on your hand directly in the store. She brought out a metal bowl with water and got to work. This was great because my skin is kind of sensitive. Within minutes, if it starts to itch, it's not happening. After she washed it off, I waited a bit and no itching. So I proceeded to ask her what sizes do they come in and she said we actually weigh it by the ounce. Now this is also a plus because it's not like hair products. You never really know what your getting till you try it. So for $8.29 I got 0.16 oz.  If you have time during the holiday season definitely stop by a Lush store.  You can get a wide variety of gifts at decent prices. Check out their website here!

Their bags are funny, "Is their life after Lush?"







No comments:

Post a Comment