Pages

Tuesday, January 17

Length Check: Post Nov 2011 Install

I was trying to hold out till my next install but I couldn't take it anymore.The velvet hair was shedding like crazy. Something as simple as pulling it away from my face, resulted in a couple of strands in my hand. So that happening at work, every 10 minutes, was not happening. So I took out my weave last week and I was surprised by the growth. I think my hair is starting to get back to the way it was. When I was younger, my hair was extremely thick. I remember always crying when it came time to have my hair combed because it would hurt so much and thats exactly how I felt when it came time to comb this out. Below is a picture comparison:




                                                              Nov 2011                                             Jan 2012

I'm also still actively taking the biotin at least every other day. At the end of this week, I'm going to Indique to see if they have the hair I want. I hope they do and also have a discount with it! Otherwise, I'll need to find an alternative which will most likely be BSS hair because I won't have time to buy anything else. I know I mentioned that I would try the Velvet Natural Yaky again but I'm having second thoughts. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment