Pages

Thursday, January 19

Maxi Skirt

Last spring, I searched high and low for a cute maxi skirt. A friend of mine at work said she got hers from H&M so of course I took a trip down there and walked out empty handed. Then, I tried Forever 21, Marshall's and TJMAXX and still no luck so I gave up with hopes of finding one the following season. Last week, I was talking to my mon about something and I came across this gorgeous maxi skirt in her room so I immediately asked her where she got it from and she said Old Navy.  I guess she saw how bad I wanted it because the next day she bought me 2. One in navy and the other in gray.

And would you believe they were only $10 a piece! See, I think people sleep on Old Navy. They think the only thing they can offer is a jacket or performance fleece. But remember it's a part of Gap Inc so their clothes definitely have some quality. Last week they had this amazing additional 50% sale for clearance items. I got 9 pieces (dresses, tops, sweaters and a purse) for $37. I even used a 10% coupon I had for extra savings. Also, the prices online are so much higher then the ones in stores so if you can check out one by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment